Blogs > Date Nights Around Cleveland

News-Herald City Editor John Bertosa lets you know what options await in the 216 and beyond for those looking to get out of the house.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The obligatory introduction entry

Hey there -- John here. After more than 15 years hanging out around Cleveland with my wife, Jeannene,  I figured we should start letting others know all the interesting things to see and do in this underrated city.

So much to do, so much to write about. There's the amazing restaurants and bars that range from cool and swanky to energetic and bustling. And you've got the world-class cultural icons around University Circle as well as the budding new artists popping up everywhere. Playhouse Square, Beck Center, Beachland Ballroom., etc. 

And I'll need your help keeping track of all the possibilities that are constantly popping up. So please follow me/drop me a line on Twitter at @jbertosa and you can also email me at jbertosa@news-herald.com.

See you around!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home